Our philosophy here at ALIA PALACE LUXURY HOTEL & VILLAS is to offer our customers quality and carefree holidays by taking all the necessary measures related to the health and safety of people and facilities. Especially now on the occasion of the developments regarding COVID-19, we want to assure you that ALIA PALACE is an ideal holiday destination with safety. We have taken all the appropriate measures that proceed from the Health Protocols issued by the Greek Government. The training of our staff based on these protocols and the guidance and supervision of the specialist doctor we work with, guarantees safe holidays at Alia Palace.
- Maintain distance between customers and staff to ensure social distancing
- Availability of MEDICAL KIT for the occurrence of an incident
- Posting an information board of basic health instructions
- Measurement of the customer’s temperature upon arrival
- Disposal of hand antiseptic to the client
- Disinfection of key cards and Pool Towel cards with UV rays
- Frequent disinfection of Reception desks
- Avoidance of overcrowding during check in / check out
- In order for all to maintain a distance of 1,5 meters from one another, we arrange the reception desk and furniture in public areas in such a way in order to keep the space open, add floor markings and properly manage queues in order to reduce waiting times.
- Possibility of electronic payment of customer debts and electronic sending of invoices and receipts
- Extension of check-out / check-in times from 12:00 / 14:00 to 11:00 / 15:00 in order to achieve thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room
- Disinfection of air conditioners in all rooms and common areas of the hotel from external certified workshop with materials approved for the catapulting of COVID-19
- Washing the A/C filters on every departure
- Maintaining a cleaning and disinfection program with ECOLAB products and protocols according to the circular of the Ministry of Health
- Implementation of special cleaning instructions in case of an accident according to the respective EODY Directives.
- Reinforcement of sanitary services in all public areas and especially in “high risk” objects (eg knobs, handrails, WC)
- Cleaning ventilating and disinfecting the rooms during the hours between stays
- Disinfection of fabric surfaces (furniture upholstery, curtains) with a steam device (temperature> 70 °)
- Removal of shared items (Service Directory, Room Service Menu) from the room
- Hotel Channel in the TV with all the useful information for the guests
RESTAURANT – BAR
- Arrangement of tables and seats in the bar and dining areas based on the prescribed restrictions to avoid overcrowding
- Disinfection of tables and seats after each customer change
- Disinfection devices at each entrance – exit of the Restaurant
- Providing antiseptic and disposable gloves at the Buffet entrance in the main Restaurant
- Replacement of linen towels and tablecloths of the restaurant with sous plat and disposable towels
- According to the occupancy of the Hotel meals can be served either from buffet or at the table
- Extending the time that the restaurants are open or rotating the number of visitors if this is deemed appropriate.
- Enhancement of Room Service (with charge)
- Restaurant a la carte operation (with of charge)
- Touchless food and drink price lists through QR application
- Arranging sun beds at a distance according to current regulations so as not to create overcrowding
- Disinfection of sun beds after each use
- Definition of maximum number of bathers in the pool based on 1 per 5 sqm of water surface
- Regular measurement of PP and chlorine in accordance with the provisions of the applicable provisions
- Operation of the SPA with strict observance of the rules of Hygiene and use of MAP
- Remaining of limited persons in the SPA area so as not to create congestion
In this difficult time, all our efforts are aimed at providing our customers with a safe and secure holiday.
The use of a face mask is mandatory indoors (Reception, Restaurant ,Spa,etc)
ALIA PALACE is ready to welcome you.
For more details on our operation you can contact email@example.com